caster cups

ATodd@UH.EDU ATodd@UH.EDU
Thu, 26 Oct 1995 11:34:52 -0500 (CDT)

Randy,
   Boy, your question got me going to find out for myself, too. I've made about
three call, but I've finally tracked down the caster cups from Superior
you were asking about. Pacific Piano Supply is carrying Superior Imports stuff
now and they have the cups. I just talked to a guy there and he said they were
out right now, but should have some in by Tuesday.
   Their NEW (it's in the PTJ, page 68) address and phone number, because of
the earthquake, is: 16153 Leadwell St.
                    Van Nuys, CA 91409
                    818-779-1586
They sell for $3.98 ea. (not a set).
   How's that for service "above and beyond". That's OK. I wanted to know,
anyway. I occasionally have a need for good cups, too.

Avery Todd
University of Houston
atodd@uh.edu