Boston Action

ATodd@UH.EDU ATodd@UH.EDU
Sat, 28 Oct 1995 19:28:29 -0500 (CDT)

To all,
   Sorry about that post without a message. I punched the wrong button.
The following (or maybe previous) post about Boston is from a Piano list that
I subscribe to. I would be interested in hearing any comments about what he
has to say.

Finally found an instrument that allows me to play my Bluegrass piano pieces
without the "drag" in the action and that sounds reasonalbly "full" -- the
Boston piano designed (partially) by Steinway.  Recording for next few weeks
but will check for "Boston" mail.  Anyone agree that the Boston action is
responsive (althought not exactly "lightning fast"-like some Baldwins or
Mason and Hamlins)?
Bob Dawson pianist/compser NYNY

Thanks,
Avery Todd