Piano teachers

ATodd@UH.EDU ATodd@UH.EDU
Tue, 31 Oct 1995 12:22:58 -0600 (CST)

   At the risk of needing a flame proof suit, I want to ask a question of
y'all (yes, I'm from Texas).
   I subscribe to a piano list, primarily for teachers and performers. In the
interest of improving relations and service to teachers and their students, I
have been considering of posting something like "what good/bad experiences
have you had with piano technicians, what can we do better, what can you do
to help us service your pianos better", etc. Something along that line.
   Do you think it would be a mistake, or possibly a help, to do something
like that? I would like to get some comments. If you agree, any questions/
statements to post would be appreciated. If you disagree, tell me why.
   I realize this does not have any direct relation to pianotech, but let's
face it. Most of our work comes because piano teachers are out there.
   If you're going to burn me for even considering this, at least warn me
so I can put on my suit.
   Thanks for any input.

Avery Todd
University of Houston