What to do with the Loot?

S. Brady sbrady@u.washington.edu
Wed, 06 Sep 1995 15:56:53 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 6 Sep 1995, DMCKECH wrote:

> I'm curious to know what other PTG chapters have done to stay financially
> healthy. What sort of investments can be made without the IRS looking over
> our shoulder? Any experiences passed on will be greatly appreciated.
> Information such as this could be useful to other chapters as well. Should
> there be an article in the Journal about it? What say you Steve Brady?

> Don McKechnie

      I think a Journal article would be a fine idea. Perhaps the
Chapter Services Committee would be interested in pursuing this.

Steve Brady, RPT        "The most expert and rapid tuners are...
University of Washington       possessed of a highly excitable,
sbrady@u.washington.edu        nervous, and emotional temperament,
                         verging on the border of insanity at times."
                              -Daniel Spillane, The Tuner's Guide