What does it matter?

Keith A. McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Wed, 31 Jul 1996 23:28:22 -0500 (CDT)

Dear List,

It came to my attention that the following message gave the appearance of
being sent by me.  That is not the case.  The sender of the following post
is:*

        Gerald Davies          pianotuna@f6.com.au

>Sorry mate that I chose yours, I could have chosen any of them but I'd
>trashed them all.

>Hey Bud ever heard of a guy called Jesus Christ.
>
>He made my life more enjoyable and comfortable.
>He has shown me how to be of more service to mankind and not myself.
>He has shown me a real embrace of genuine love and no matter how I let him
>down
>Jesus always accepts me and picks me back up to try again.
>
>Man I'm glad that machine thing helps you.
>I,m glad I have Jesus.
>
>G.

*Maybe Mr. Davies, you can enlighten us as to how you could send a message
to pianotech@byu.edu with my user id, and at the same time prevent me from
receiving a copy via pianotech.  Surely this was just a mischance?

Keith A. McGavern, RPT
kam544@ionet.net
Oklahoma Chapter 731
Oklahoma Baptist University