Sore Back

Jim pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Thu, 01 Aug 1996 12:40:09 -0700 (mst)

Tim,  These are good data points for us all.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.  Seriously, tho', it would
be a good idea for us all to start by tuning the Bass left handedly and
eventually we will have the skill to tune an entire piano with the wrong
hand, oops! left hand.  BTW for all of you RightBrain - LeftBrain en-
thusiasts,  left handers are the only ones in their Right minds.

Jim Coleman, Sr. (AZ)