Kornbinder

Jim pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Sun, 04 Aug 1996 21:56:19 -0700 (mst)

Dear Ted:

It was finally revealed to us all that it was Leslie Hoskins the former
Editor of the Journal who was the inimitable Horace P Kornbinder.  I
always enjoyed his widow Broadseat escapades and injun Joe who provided
a small flask of swamp juice "in case of snake bite."  He might often
end a letter by saying something like "It shore is hot,   Hopin' your
the same, H. P. K.

Jim Coleman, Sr. (AZ)