Pianotech list sorted (sordid?)

TunerJeff@aol.com TunerJeff@aol.com
Tue, 06 Aug 1996 02:52:27 -0400

List,

    You guys are working way to hard!

      I download the list into my word processing format or notepad(whichever
is more convenient at the time), insert tabs between the first names, last
names and E-mail addresses, and copy the entire thing into my database
program. Our database program(MSWorks) recognizes tabs as a signal to put
what follows into the next field. I'm not a computer expert, but I think this
will work in other database programs. I haven't included ground mail
addresses or phone numbers in this database, but the same rules would apply.
I have no idea how much time this method takes, I haven't ever kept track,
but it doesn't seem to take very long.

                                                        Jodi Hickey
                                                        (Jeff Hickey's wife)
                                                        North Bend, OR