Technician's software

Jim pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Tue, 06 Aug 1996 16:50:02 -0700 (mst)

Dear John:

I used to sell the PTMS (Piano Technician Management System).  It was well
reviewed by Ron Berry at the Convention this year.

You can contact Troy Nolen at (205) 883-1912  I think the full package
sells for $295 with a lite version for $125.

BTW  From your e-mail address should I guess that you are a Tuba player?
I was the original tuba player in the Phoenix Symphony.

Jim Coleman, Sr. (AZ)