TECHNICIAN'S SOFTWARE

scott.e.johnson@24stex.com scott.e.johnson@24stex.com
Tue, 06 Aug 1996 22:32:27 -0800

 Tu> Dear list:
 Tu> I'm just setting up shop, looking for a piano-tech - specific software
 Tu> package to buy, if there are any out there worth the money.  Please
 Tu> let  me know what you like and why.  I got a demo several years ago
 Tu> which  looked pretty good from a Steve McClintock (I think), but can't
 Tu> seem to  find him now.

 Tu> Thanks, John Stenstrom

I use P-TOOLS for DOS or Windows and it serves me very well. You can buy it
from Tremaine Parsons RPT in Georgetown CA. 916-333-9299. He has a link to the
Piano Page I think and an advertisement in the Piano Technician's Journal
classified pages every month.

He also sells a rescaling program called P-SCALE.

Scott Johnson
Auburn, California
scott.e.johnson@24stex.com