6 old upright pianos

Barb Barasa bbarasa@tbcnet.com
Thu, 08 Aug 1996 12:48:55 -0500

Well, if we're going for the gold, I say get that great big catapult machine
that those guys build a few years ago.  They especially enjoyed chucking old
pianos into the air and seeing how far they could fling them ... which was
pretty darn far.  This has the advantage of being a spectator sport.  Brings
the community together, etc.

I think there is some town that also has a race.  People push old pianos
thru the town and down some street or hill where they get going by
themselves.  You might get an award if your piano won this one.

Barb Barasa
Sycamore IL