6 old upright pianos

Keith A. McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Thu, 08 Aug 1996 17:44:09 -0500 (CDT)

>...To me, the issue is how to get rid of it without hurting your good name,
>something to which no price can ever be attached...
>
>  Aaron Bousel  - Ormstown, QC
>  abousel@rocler.qc.ca

Dear David, List,

I'm glad someone brought this up.

I have been pondering this aspect most of the day, especially since I
suggested selling the pianos "as is" for a * very * low price, etc. in an
earlier post.  Based on this new information, your reputation certainly is
something worth considering over and above trying to secure any of your
initial costs back.

Now if the pianos were sold for some use other than the expectancy of being
used as a piano, say for scrap wood, metal, or a hobbyist turning the
cabinet into a piece of furniture, that would be different.

Just some more input.

Keith A. McGavern, RPT
kam544@ionet.net
Oklahoma Chapter 731