Various business forms

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Sat, 10 Aug 1996 06:52:07 -0400

Pat & Larry;
 Unfortunately, due to the collective wisdom of Council, the business aids
forms of the Business Resource Manual are only available to RPTs. As an
Associate Pat is not entitled to use these forms, which is probably why no
one answered Pat until you did Larry.
  Pat there are some very good preprinted forms available from office supply
stores and with your trusty graphical/digital manipulator (computer) you can
make your own. I do not use PTG BRM forms, but only because I am comfortable
with what I have made for myself.
 Good Luck Pat.
Jim Bryant (FL)