Strip Muting & Wandering Pitches- Get comfortable.

TunerJeff@aol.com TunerJeff@aol.com
Mon, 12 Aug 1996 16:43:34 -0400

Dear Charles,
   Thank-you for the kind reception of my latest novel.     ;>)

     I agree that one of the advantages to stripping (...stop that
snickering!) is the chance to fully hear and re-check the entire range of the
piano before pulling the unisons in. The opportunity to correct
single-strings, rather than entire unisons,  can be a real time-saver.
     Your point that other methods are as good (...or better) is also true. I
should have made that clearer in my post, too.

Thank-you!
Jeff
TunerJeff @ aol.com