Brass Instruments

Charles Stokes cfstokes@oratmail.cfa.ilstu.edu
Fri, 16 Aug 1996 12:40:22 -0600

>PI>List,
>PI>         I have a friend who is interested in seeing if anyone out there
>PI>knows of a list similar to this dedicated to brass instruments, .
>.........snip snip

You could start with
http://www.missouri.edu/~cceric/index.html
which is an extensive trombone related web site. You should find links to
sites for other brass instruments there.  They have  instructions for
signing up for the trombone-l mailing list.  There are similar e-mail
conferences for the other brass instruments, and they are all very good.

Charles Stokes                       | cfstokes@oratmail.cfa.ilstu.edu
Illinois State University         |  309-438-7265 (voice mail)

 Normal, IL 61790-5660