Wire cutters

Eric Leatha tunrboy@teleport.com
Wed, 21 Aug 1996 20:58:10 -0700 (PDT)

Ron,
I bought a pair of "piano wire cutters at Home Base in 1994 for $10.
They have served me well for two years and 7 restrings (and I can't
recall how many string replacements).  Whenever I show another tech
these, they ask with incredulity, "you paid HOW much for these?!!!"  Go
and get yourself a pair, you won't be sorry...  (how can you for
$10?!!!)

Eric Leatha, RPT
Tunrboy@teleport.com

On Wed, 21 Aug 1996, Ronald R Shiflet wrote:

> List,
> 	Does anyone have a pair of wire cutters that they like?  I've
> always used the Schaff 'cheapies' and I hate them.  I guess they're just
> not designed to cut through nails?  I'm fixing to do a restring and need
> some cutters.
> Ron Shiflet

tunrboy@teleport.COM  Public Access User -- Not affiliated with Teleport
Public Access UNIX and Internet at (503) 220-1016 (2400-28800, N81)