Wire cutters

bruski@mcn.net bruski@mcn.net
Thu, 22 Aug 1996 08:44:57 -0600

I have a small pair of Starrett cutters that work well EXCEPT that the jaws
do not open wide enough to admit the wound portion of a bass string unless
you adjust the (adjustable) jaws.  Having adjusted the (adjustable) jaws, I
find that readjustment is necessary to cut finer wire.

Regards
Bruce

At 09:06 AM 8/21/96 -0800, you wrote:
>List,
>	Does anyone have a pair of wire cutters that they like?  I've
>always used the Schaff 'cheapies' and I hate them.  I guess they're just
>not designed to cut through nails?  I'm fixing to do a restring and need
>some cutters.
>Ron Shiflet

        _________        ___
   |  Bruce Waller   \