Flange Bushings

Keith A. McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Fri, 23 Aug 1996 00:04:54 -0500 (CDT)

>    Does anyone know where I can get a syringe with a 5" hypodermic needle?
>    I've been looking for quite some time now without success.  I've tried
>    pharmaceutical stores, animal/feed supply stores, my dentist, etc.  I'd
>    like to fill it with CLP and use it in treating tight flange bushings.
>    The 5" length of needle is the critical dimension.  Thanks for any
>    suggestions!
>
>    John Piesik
>    San Diego Chapter PTG
>    JPIESIK@ARINC.COM

John,

I too, went "a searching" for such a device.  To date I have only been able
to locate a Sovereign 5 1/2" Tom Cat Catheter (Manufactured by Sherwood
Medical, St Louis, MO 63103, Lot NO. 451569) at our local Vet.  However, it
is plastic, and I have not field tested it yet.  A three inch needle is the
longest I could locate with the appropriate diameter for a controlled flow
of Protek.

Keith
kam544@ionet.net