Parafin Blues

Edwin A. Hilbert hilbert@panther.middlebury.edu
Fri, 23 Aug 1996 10:34:50 -0400 (EDT)

Willem,  Don't forget to include the time it takes to repin the new
flanges.  I have get to see a set of new shanks and flanges out of the
box, of any brand, that doesn't need a bit of repinning to bring them up
to uniformity.  You can, and should, do a better job than the factory
does!  If you don't believe this, measure all the centers in the next set
you get.
Ed Hilbert