Restringing

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Fri, 23 Aug 1996 16:23:20 -0400

Newton and Dale;
  I know there is a stopping place for practical resons on any
rebuild/restoration. I suppose that what I was referring to was the fact that
like an artist is never really satisfied with a painting, a good tech is
never satisfied with his work. Or to put it another way we know where the
points in the regulation, etc. are that we aren't 100% satisfied with and
would like to spend just a little more time.  I find that if I am not careful
I will spend too much time on any rebuild even past the point of a fully
acceptable, on budget, job..
  Newton I also hate to do steps more than are necessary but if I raised the
hammer line in this little section just a teenie bit
 Jim Bryant (FL)