Restringing

Les Smith lessmith@buffnet.net
Sun, 25 Aug 1996 12:10:31 -0400 (EDT)

Actually, Bruce, I thought I was merely commenting about not commenting
on the sentence in question, without commenting on it directly. Now, if
I had said something like: "Sad, but true!", I would have been commenting
on it directly. But since I never said that, I never really commented on
it. As for the advisability of continuing this thread, I can only add:
"No comment!" :)    (Is this a slow day, or what?!)

Les Smith
lessmith@buffnet.net