6 old uprights (recap)

Vanderhoofven dkvander@clandjop.com
Wed, 28 Aug 1996 10:16:57 -0500

Dear Friends,

I thank you for all of your replies to my original post about what to do
with those old uprights I have in storage.

On Monday I spent an hour or two tearing one of the pianos apart for parts.
As a result I have:
  3 casters (One was badly damaged and unusable)
  An assortment of bolts, screws and the like
  a piano action
  one set of brass pedals (painted black)
  one assorted set of pedal springs
  One lime green piano case to be taken to the dump

Thank you for your excellent advice!  I don't want to work on junk, so when
it is possible, I will try to get rid of the pianos that aren't worth fixing.

Thanks again!

David A. Vanderhoofven
dkvander@clandjop.com
Joplin, Missouri, USA
Associate Member, Piano Technicians Guild
web page:  http://www.clandjop.com/~dkvander/
*****P.S.*****  The web page is finally up again!