PLAYER PIANO PROBLEMS

scott.e.johnson@24stex.com scott.e.johnson@24stex.com
Fri, 30 Aug 1996 23:18:57 -0800

 Bo> Help! Do we have any player piano experts out there?  I have a
 Bo>
 Bo> Patrick Poulson, RPT

Hi Pat,
I'm not a player expert. However I agree with the suggestion that you ask
her to pump the pedals while you are watching next time. Tell her to be sure
to push each pedal all the way down and release it all the way up. She should
have something to hold on to, (the fold down key slip), and the back of the
bench should be slightly higher than the front.
You could always install a electric pump for her.

Scott Johnson
Auburn, California
scott.e.johnson@24stex.com

___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.21 [NR]