DOLLDRUMS

Maxpiano@aol.com Maxpiano@aol.com
Sat, 30 Nov 1996 20:54:47 -0500

André -

If you have heard nothing from across the big pond, it is because a little
band of people left Amsterdam some years back and sailed away to the New
World.  When they got there, they gave thanks.  They also ate turkey.

We have kept up the latter detail as a tradition, so on the Thursday in
November closest to the 25th (it was the 28th this year), we all stuff and
bake a turkey and then stuff ourselves.  We call it Thanksgiving.  Some
people do give thanks, but as a nation I think we major in the turkey.

We have apparently been too stuffed to move a finger to write emails.

Ditto the friendly greetings!

Bill Maxim, RPT

PS - I am looking forward to that cappucino and cake when I can get to
Amsterdam!