DOLLDRUMS

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Sun, 01 Dec 1996 22:38:51 -0800

Oorebeek A. wrote:

> Hello List,
> I am now beginning to wonder if there is not something wrong!
> I have not had any mail from pianotech@byu.edu since yesterday and that is quite unusual.

Mr. Oorebeek, I am Warren Fisher, the New Orleans PTG Chapter President.
I have no first hand knowlege of what happened to your request to the
main office for information on testing, but I can tell you what I think
happened.  Knowledge of the testing cannot be published on the email
because our untested Associate Members who may be on this list would
have an unfair advantage when they took the test.  As far as why you
received no responses recently, I think many of us were out of town for
the Thanksgiving  Holidays.  I planned to answer your message last week,
but ran out of time.  I will contact my regional Vice-President to see
if he can find out for you. His address is "Jack
Wyatt,RVP"<jwyatt1492@aol.com>

						Warren Fisher