No subject

Tuesday, December 03, 1996 1:14 AM

>I catagorically state that glycerine type pinblock restorers do not
>make pinblocks mushy in and of themselves.

>Jim Coleman, Sr.

Is Quickset™ considered as being a glycerine type restorer?

Michel Lachance, RPT

NO  Quickset is made by APSCO and is a brown color.  The the glycerine is
Garfields  is green in color and smells like alcohol (denatured).  The
Quickset I  have now smells like Pinesol.  I have only used it once long
ago on a piano in a bar on two pins that Garfields didn't work. It worked.
  I thought then it smelled like rosin.  Hmm I wonder if  there is
something else in that Quickset bottle.  Any clues??    Well I could order
some, but since I don't plan to use it......
	Say Michel   how did you get the tm symbol??   My ascii chart doesn't
show it. :Ž

Richard Moody ptt