Opinions On Insta-coiler

Arnold.Schmidt@BBS.delta.com Arnold.Schmidt@BBS.delta.com
Wed, 04 Dec 1996 22:23:36 -0400 (EDT)

PI>Arnold.Schmidt@BBS.delta.com wrote:
PI>>
PI>>   A technician friend in California called last night to tell me about
PI>> his just spending $55 for an Insta-coiler from Schaff.  >
PI>> Arnold Schmidt, Raleigh, NC

PI>>From Warren Fisher,

PI>I have an insta-coiler that I bought along with my hand-held aluminum
PI>model years ago and decided it took too long to set up.  I could wind
PI>the string with my thumb in the time it took to get that going. I use
PI>the Scortino aluminum hand-held for everthing and it takes less space in
PI>my bag!  You can have my insta-coiler for $25 plus freight if you like.

PI>						Warren

Thanks, but you may have talked me out of it.  But what is a Scortino
hand-held?  I am looking for something to possibly use while the pin is
still in the piano, as opposed to winding the coil on a different pin,
then putting it on the pin in the piano.  I have a device to use to wind
a coil on a pin not in a pinblock.

Thanks.