Sonata Pro--new product for teachers

Richard M remoody@easnetsd.com
Thu, 05 Dec 1996 11:33:32 -0600

Now hold the phone just a sec Patrick.  There is a line at the end that
says "editor's note".  Isn't this a note from our esteemed list editor,
thus giving approval of such an ad? ... or a sleazy attempt to mislead?

Also  please note it is NOT Sandy Flora's  product, it appears to one of
Charles Nagal. Flora seems to be from a "public relations" concern.

Mr. Nagel might have a good product, he just may have made the wrong
choice of a pubic relations outfit.

Second's up...   Right on Patrick!!

Richard Moody
--------