Sonata Pro--new product for teachers

Charles K. Ball ckball@mail.utexas.edu
Thu, 05 Dec 1996 14:33:33 -0600 (CST)

Dear Patrick and others,

If indeed there are guidelines for Pianotech that prohibit use of this
medium for commercial purposes (or, for that matter, fraternal sports
bonhomie), would it not suffice to post a friendly reminder, thus leaving
open the possibility that the inappropriate post was not deliberate or
ill-intentioned?

Charles

>> From: Bonifield/Poulson <bonifarm@oro.net>
>> To: pianotech@byu.edu
>> Subject: Re: Sonata Pro--new product for teachers
>> Date: Thursday, December 05, 1996 2:21 AM
>>
>> Sandy Flora:  I deeply resent your use of the Pianotech list  as an
>> advertising medium for your product.  This list is, in my opinion,
>> intended to be a forum for discussion and exchange of ideas for piano
>> technicians.  I would not recommend your product to anyone because of
>> my strong feelings on this matter. Please confine your commercials to
>> the appropriate media. Patrick Poulson, RPT

Charles Ball, RPT
School of Music
University of Texas at Austin
ckball@mail.utexas.edu