cigarettes

jpiesik@arinc.com jpiesik@arinc.com
Wed, 11 Dec 1996 11:15:58 -0500

Fellow Techs,

Regarding the not so "cute" cigarette joke that was recently posted, can anyone
identify "Scarecrow", "Radar", "Liz" or "Al Robinson"?  If we can't identify
these people, then unfortunately, they're here, the aliens have arrived.

I hope that whoever is maintaining this List is keeping their eyes open.
Fortunately, this "missile" was a "friendly" one.  I've seen some pretty nasty
destruction occur on another List by a very malicious hacker.

If these are legitimate piano technicians, then no problem (although, I would
question their poor taste in joke telling).  But if we cannot identify them,
then I suggest we immediately begin to ignore their posts.

John Piesik

Dear Radar

     There were 2 little old ladies who were enjoying their cigarettes and
one of them took out a condom and put it over her cigarette.  Her friend was
quite surprised but thought it was a pretty good idea --  you get all the
benefits and don't cause problems for others.  She went into the drug store
and asked the druggist for a condom so he asked her what size -- "Big enough
to fit a camel"

                      Love Liz