I got one....

RPSPIANO@aol.com RPSPIANO@aol.com
Wed, 11 Dec 1996 19:18:38 -0500

<< ...It was really tough
 >to get the easing tool between the wire and the bushing. I
 >had to use pliers to extract once I pushed it in and
 >attempting to pull it out took the Steel tool right out of
 >the wood handle!
 >                                Greg

 Heating the metal part of the easing tool before inserting between the wire
 and bushing facilitates the job.

 Keith A. McGavern >>

 Dear Greg & list
If you had the action removed to re-pin some hammers flanges
and to check the pinning of the underlevers, why not remove the
damper wire before easing?  It sure beats having to re-bush a
guide rail.

Just Wondering,

Mark Ritchie RPT
Columbus OH

"To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing."