Reyburn Cybertuner

Greg & Mary Ellen Newell gnewell@en.com
Tue, 17 Dec 1996 22:28:25 +0000

Salutations,
	I wonder if any of you out there have enough experience with Dean's
newest offering to share your experience with it's use in high noise
environments. This has long been one of the draws in having one of
these toys. I feel that I do a good job tuning aurally when I can
actually hear what I'm tuning but as we all know that aint always
possible.  I just saw Dean's program in demo at our local chapter
meeting and forgot to ask this one very important consideration.
	Dean if your out there feel free to chime in a response if you wish.
Any input from all the rest of you is also most welcome.
				Greg
Greg & Mary Ellen Newell
Greg's Piano Forte'
12970 Harlon Ave.