No subject

Vince Mrykalo mrykalov@BYUGATE.byu.edu
Wed, 18 Dec 1996 22:57:05 -0700

....The school where I work was considering the purchase of 4 new pianos (2
verticals and two grands)... The first project is rebuilding or replacing the
S&S L in the piano prof. studio.

I'll either be sending this out to a rebuilder, or they could pick up a new
Yamaha C3 or C6 from the local music store.  What should I be considering?...
Gordon Large, RPT
Maine

Gordon,
I'm a great believer in completely rebuilding the Steinways, and replacing the other brands with
new.  Who are you considering sending it (them) out to?
vince mrykalo