Tool Cases Again

S. Brady sbrady@u.washington.edu
Sun, 22 Dec 1996 10:33:53 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 29 Aug 1956, Bonifield/Poulson wrote:

> Tool Cases Again:  Thanks for all your input on the various types of
> cases available.  After browsing through the catalogs, it seems to me
> that the Datamaster Case (#10038) would fit my needs the best.  It has
> two tool pallet cases, storage space under neither for parts boxes,
> and a pocket for invoices.  My only question is about the durability
> of the ABS plastic shell.  Does anyone have one of these cases, and
> how does it hold up? Thanks, Patrick C. Poulson, RPT

	Patrick,
	I've owned one of these cases for about 20-25 years. It was my
main case for a few years, and has since been a backup case. The ABS shell
is very durable and has not been a problem at all. I have had to epoxy the
handle back on a couple of times, though. If you overload the case, the
handle rivets will pull through.

Best holiday wishes to all,

Steve Brady, RPT
University of Washington