just in case.......

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Mon, 23 Dec 1996 08:40:50 -0500

Patrick writes;

<< My only question is about the durability
 of the ABS plastic shell.  Does anyone have one of these cases, and
>> how does it hold up?

Greetings;
       Screwdriver, regulating tools, and the teflon powder go in a clarinet
case, and only come out of the car when there is more than a tuning involved

      That expensive little box from Dr. Al needed something special
though.......

      I finally bought a "Pel-Case".  It is some high impact stuff, it seals
air-tight, as well as water and pressure tight.  There are many different
sizes, but the one I use has just enough room for the SAT, a hammer, mutes
and foot-switch.  They come with a pre-sliced, foam " filler"  that you can
tear out to make the proper size holes for what you need to carry.
      It costs $80.00, and has a lifetime guarantee.   I have seen these used
for camera cases, some in industrial work, and they seem to hold up to
anything.

Regards,

Ed Foote
Precision Piano Works