Apologies (was Ho Ho Ho)

Maxpiano@aol.com Maxpiano@aol.com
Thu, 26 Dec 1996 05:45:51 -0500

List -

I thought my last post was going to one person, not the whole list.  I should
have checked the reply address.  Is my face red!

One thing I learned, though, by the post going to the whole list (and my
getting a copy) is that the server does not pass on such fancy details as
font size commands.

BTW, the drawings that some of you have been forwarding have not made sense
on my screen, until I went to the trouble of copying them into a word
processor to change the font and take them out of proportional spacing.

Bill Maxim, RPT