Mason & Hamlin

Danny Moore danmoore@ih2000.net
Fri, 27 Dec 1996 02:55:27 -0600

PianoBook@aol.com wrote:

> << Does anyone know if the Mason & Hamlins are being produced or are
>  available anywhere?  What models?
>
>  Phil
>   >>

> The model A (5' 8") and the model BB (7') are being produced as we speak.  As
> far as I know, the first ones made under the PianoDisc ownership should be
> off the "assembly line" by the time of the NAMM show in January.
>
> Larry Fine
Larry & pianotech:
There was a 7' M & H on display at the PianoDisc exhibit at the Texas
state convention in November.  It was reported then that they were
already shipping that model.  Perhaps that one was in inventory already
when they closed the deal with the receivers, but evidently they are
already available.

Regards,
Danny