Ho, Ho, Ho..o..o..old the snow!

Scarecrow Scarecrow@mystical.net
Sat, 28 Dec 1996 00:43:39 -0800

sounds like you guys have quite a bit of snow up there.  I live in
Colorado.  But luckily the valley in which I live is kind of protected.
Some places not more than 20-30 miles away get a foot of snow every
night, but we are lucky if we get that.  We usually just get a few inches
here and there, every few nights.  The great thing about Colorado
is....in the morning when you wake up, you've got blue skies...and warm
sun.  Warm Holiday greetings to yourself as well.  Hope you have a happy
new year.

Jonathan