Ho, Ho, Ho..o..o..old the snow!

Kenneth W. Burton kwburton@freenet.calgary.ab.ca
Sat, 28 Dec 1996 05:41:48 -0700 (MST)

	To "snowbound in Seattle"

	I'll take the mounds of snow anytime rather than what we've been
experiencing this winter, which is temperature 20 degrees Celcius lower
than our seasonal norms. It makes it tough when the temp is minus 25 or
thirty degrees. Your car is bone-chilling cold when you get into it
(unless you keep it plugged in and have an interior car warmer), the
steering is stiff and it rides like a gravel truck.

	Tonight, their threatening us with minus 40 degrees Celcius which
equals 40 below Fahrenheit. I think I have some desk work I have to do.

	Ken Burton "Doctor Piano" Calgary Alberta