long distance hauling

Ronald R Shiflet ron_and_lorene@juno.com
Sun, 29 Dec 1996 00:06:58 -0800 (PST)

Benjamin,
	Call Keyboard Carriage and get a price quote.  (502) 737-5797.  I
can't say enough good about them.  Low prices, first rate service.  You
can't drive it there for what they'll do it for.  They're only downside
is that they tend to be wishy washy in quoting a time frame for how long
it will take.  It takes 1 month.  (2 weeks to pick it up, 2 weeks in storage[climate controlled storage that is] and 2 days to drive it there).
No crates, no scratches and friendly people.
	Don't waste your time with a common freight company.  They'll
cost almost twice as much and the piano, if it makes it,  will be really
torn up...And if you're lucky, there won't be any forklift holes in the
soundbaord.  Ask me about Charles Walter pianos before and after I
started using Keyboard Carriage.

Ron Shiflet