Key Bushing Tips?

Pianotoone@aol.com Pianotoone@aol.com
Mon, 30 Dec 1996 09:26:55 -0500

Never have bushed keys.  I know how it is to be done but would appreciatte
any hints.  I.E.  Do you just loop the bushing cloth into the hole and cut it
after the glue dries or cut strips.  I have practiced on old keys and find if
I cut short strips, i don't get them in the holes very well and if I loop
them into the hole they are difficult to cut and the cut ends are not glued.
 Any tricks from the "bushing pros" out there would sure be welcome.  Thanks

Dick Day
Marshall, MI