Key Bushing Tips?

Paul Kupelian kupelian@oswego.edu
Mon, 30 Dec 1996 10:32:37 -0500 (EST)

Hi Dick,

If you do a lot of rebushing, I would consider investing in a Bushmaster
Kit and a set of Accu-Cauls available through Pianotek Supply Company.
1-800-347-3854.  This system is fast, accurate and the work looks
professional once your done.  Be sure to ask for the instruction sheet as
well.

 You should also have some means of gang
clamping the keys.  Bill Spurlock has designed such a clamp.  He can be
reached at (707)-452-8564.

Regards,
Paul Kupelian, RPT
kupelian@oswego.edu