Accuholism- New machine for TunerJeff (gasp!)

Jim pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Tue, 31 Dec 1996 16:43:04 -0700 (MST)

Dear Jeff:

Welcome to the world of Accuholics (non-anonymous).  I always enjoy
your humour and your wife's.  I am also looking forward to your great
contributions re SAT in the future.

Some of the things you've been concerned about re the SAT may be covered
in my latest series of articles: SAT - Altering the Stretch.  These
will be reprinted in the Journal starting in March or April.  If you find
anything which needs correction or further clarification in them, please
let me know before then.

I'm posting article # 6 to the list tonight.

Jim Coleman, Sr.