Pin Dope AND Hot Stuff AND Dampp-Cha

MR ALLAN H DAY XSVM93A@prodigy.com
Wed, 31 Jan 1996 22:11:26 -0500 (EST)

After reading all the posts on pin restoration fluid there's one tip
that I'd like to pass on that has helped me.
Over the many years I've tried many products but none has been as
successful as Garfields. Its action depends on how the Glycerine
attracts moisture to the area to which its applied. Its success
depends on how much moisture there is in air during the time its
"incubating".
If you run a humidifier to boost the humidity during this time you'll
notice that only one application is necessary. Try it!
    If we were dentists would we insist that all our customers have
there bad teeth pulled and replaced or just fill the cavities?  'Nuf
said.
Allan