Petrof

Gilreath@aol.com Gilreath@aol.com
Sat, 03 Feb 1996 11:56:46 -0500

>I suspect I'm looking at a big job to remove the three or four
>pivot points, rebush them, and then reinstall them.  I'm not even sure if
>that will cure the problem.  Any ideas?

Laurence,

You might want to check with Alan Vincent, the Petrof technical service rep.
 His number is 800-533-2388.  If anyone can answer a question about one of
these instruments it would be Alan.  I imagine thart most people on the list
are familiar with him from his work at both Young Chang and Baldwin.

Avery,

As far as the quality of the Petrof, I had the opportunity to work on a
Petrof fresh from the crate in Albuquerque this past summer.  The quality of
materials and construction were quite superior and merely required the
tweeking that any fime instrument requires.  All in all I was quite impressed
with the construction when compared with the new Steinways, Baldwins,
Yamahas, Kawais and Young Changs that I typically work on.  Personally I
think they have an extremely good piano at an impressive price point based on
the few that I have seen.

Regards,

Allan Gilreath
Gilreath Piano & Organ Co.