Steinway pitman

Keith A. McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Sat, 03 Feb 1996 23:21:59 -0600

>Would this void the warrantee by modifying the design intent of the
>Steinway factory???
>
>Dave Porritt
>SMU - Dallas

Dave,

I automatically understood this fix that Norman Neblett mentioned in
Albuquerque to be on Steinways where the piano was way beyond any warranty
period.

If the piano was still under warranty, then it would seem to me that
further consultation and advisement would have to take place with the
necessary parties before making any design alterations.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Keith A. McGavern, RPT
kam544@ionet.net
Oklahoma Baptist University in Shawnee