Accu-Tweaker anomoly

Tunrboy@aol.com Tunrboy@aol.com
Sun, 04 Feb 1996 14:58:13 -0500

    I'm now beginning to think it's the same note, B5, and that it
     happens regardless of what tuning page I'm on, and regardless of
     the piano being tuned.

     Has this happened to anyone else? Lacking a better explanation,
     I'm beggining to think the microphone has a dead spot at this
     (approximate) frequency.

Jim,

I had the same problem with mine at B5.  I showed it to Ray Chandler one day
and he thought I was just nuts and to prove it, he got it to work!  I guess
he "charmed" it.   I found that shifting the unit helped to at least "draw
out" the dead spot.

Eric Leatha
tunrboy@aol.com