Hammer Voicing

ATodd@UH.EDU ATodd@UH.EDU
Sun, 04 Feb 1996 15:08:30 -0600 (CST)

Les,

RE:  The single best
article I've ever seen on the subject was written by John Travis
many years ago. I don't know if the article is still available, or
even in print anymore, but if not, it should be. In it John covered
all facets of voicing and, as I remember it, also included some ex-
cellent pictures as well. If it's no longer in print and you can't
find a copy of it, try asking an older tech. If he has a copy, it's
woth reading, photocopying and keeping.

   Would that be the chapter in his book LET'S TUNE UP entitled "The Art of
Tone-Regulating", page 322, published in 1968?
   It would seem that I fall under the category of "older tech" you
mentioned, if this is the article (book) to which you're referring.

Avery Todd, RPT
University of Houston
atodd@uh.edu