Cleaning "Ivoryite"

BDeTar@aol.com BDeTar@aol.com
Mon, 05 Feb 1996 14:03:43 -0500

Dear Allan,

Regarding your problem with cleaning "Ivorite", there was a problem with the
formula used for the earlier versions of "Ivorite".  Fortunately, Yamaha
believes strongly in the philosophy of being responsible when new ideas are
less than satisfactory.

Please contact Greg Frank at Yamaha and he will schedule a technician to come
and replace the keys with new ones (we don't just replace the keytops, we
replace the whole keyboard).  This is the ONLY solution to the discoloring of
these keys.  Sanding, cleaning, and/or polishing is only a temporary
solution.

Greg can be reached at: 800-854-1569.

Take care and enjoy a new keyboard, and our apology for any inconvenience!!

Brian De Tar                "NO OBSTACLES...ONLY OPPORTUNITIES"
Yamaha Service Consultant
BDeTar@aol.com