Mason & Hamlin

Yardbird47@aol.com Yardbird47@aol.com
Thu, 08 Feb 1996 23:55:12 -0500

David Stanwood rote, 2/6/96:
<<P.S.- Peter Mohr told me that there were only 12 of these 9' 4 1/2" CC
instruments  made.  Has anyone out there seen any of the other 12?  This is a
gorgeous piano!  I've also heard very negative opinions about early CC models
but I don't know if the comments were directed to this particular size and
scale.>>

Bruce Clark mentioned that while working on the M&H project at the  Sohmer
(Easton PA) plant, they found a CC in a small church somewhere in central PA.
A local dealer had offered to take it off the church's hands, in a deal with
for a new Yamaha grand.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, PTG

"There are fifty ways to screw up on this job. If you can think of twenty of
them, you're a genius......and you aint no genius"
Mickey Rourke to William Hurt, in "Body Heat", discussing arson.